Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 -- COMING TO AN END

What a year! This year has been incredible for the Bakersfield cycling community and this one is definitely for the books. Everything from the Amgen tour/ stage 5, gold sprints, swapmeets from the RFC guys and everything else in between. Not to mention, I, JMOO, joining 661fixed after Kevin's departure. 661fixed has allowed me to give back to my community in so many ways; ie Frankensmash 2k10. I thank you all of you guys for a successful year. None of this could have been accomplished without you guys. Heres to a new year! "Never stop riding, never stop pushing" - Gabe @ NAMELESSFIRE


I hope every has a very safe and happy new year!



I got a Kodak Play hand cam for christmas 2010. Shitty edit, but i definitely worked with what i had. --- MONDAY NIGHT HUSTLE RECAP 12//27//2010




No comments:

Post a Comment